1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Lavender
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Emma Stone
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? I’m not big on brothers.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Already married
5. Do you know a hoarder? Not really
6. Can you do a split? I can’t even touch my toes
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I don’t even remember
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 3, I think
9. How many countries have you been to? 9
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? My husband is a veteran
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I’m having a daughter, and I’m naming her Laila
12. What would you name your son if you had one? If it was my decision alone, it would be Maxwell or Henry
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I think I got a 20% in 8th grade on a test that was only graded so we would know how well we did - and was completely pointless. I don’t think I even tried.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? The Rugrats
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Some sort of princess
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I’ve read all of the Harry Potter series, but none of the other series
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes, and grad school
19. Are your grandparents still married? My mom’s parents are divorced, my dad’s birth parents were never married, and my dad’s adoptive parents died but were still married when they died.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course!
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? I’m assuming either Disney World or Great Escape
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Both, depends on how I’m feeling
25. Is your father bald? Nope
26. Do you know triplets? No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Titanic? I don’t know.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, and it made me throw up because it turns out I can’t eat spicy food.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Red Lobster :P
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, it was ok.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? No
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Zachary Wyatt
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? I have a ton of nicknames, but Lil and Lilly are the most common
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My husband
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? I don’t know. Probably a rural area, but maybe the suburbs. It would depend on the suburb
36. Can you whistle? Not well, but yes
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I rarely eat breakfast
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes, I take a very low dose of a sleeping medication
40. What medical conditions do you have? Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I can’t even count, that’s how many times. Mostly when I was little.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes!
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Now that I’m pregnant I shop at Destination Maternity and Old Navy
44. What’s the last compliment you got? I think it was when one of my coworkers told me I was the most beautiful pregnant woman they had ever seen.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Yes
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Earl Grey, English Breakfast, & Sleepy Time are my favorites
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? So many - maybe 30 or so
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Judaism
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I was never told Santa was real to begin with - I always knew he was pretend - I’m Jewish.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Because Tumblr is awesome
Any other questions?